Bangor Area Staffing has an immediate need for a full-time Warehouse Associate. This position has the potential to go permanent for the right candidate. Hours: Mon-Fri 7-4 or 8-5 with early out on Friday's! $14 to $15 an hour.
The Warehouse Associate is responsible for performing a variety of manual tasks associated with the acquisition, storage, and distribution of food and other products including pulling orders, unloading deliveries, repacking food products, operating warehouse equipment, volunteer supervision, and general maintenance and cleanup. The goal is to increase efficiency and customer satisfaction.
Knowledge, Experience & Abilities Required:
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• 1 or more years warehousing related experience and/or training
• Must have keen time management skills and the ability to multitask
• Be a strong independent worker, self-starter, and able work with minimum supervision
• Effective communication and training skills while working with diverse groups as part of a team
• Good math, legible writing skills, and ability to keep accurate records
• Experience driving automatic and standard vehicles, and operate standard warehouse equipment including, but not limited to, pallet jacks, forklifts, pickers, tippers and dock levelers
• Computer skills
• Commit to adhering to safe food handling and storage guidelines and practices.
• Ability to function in extreme environment with freezer and refrigeration units. Assist with loading and unloading of vehicles, warehouse maintenance, and cleaning of vehicles.
Email your resume today or contact us at 207-217-6580 to request an online application.