Unity, Maine - Put your organizational skills and food service knowledge to work with this great opportunity as a Dining Services Event Coordinator for our client. You will play a pivotal role in meeting revenue goals and status as a leader in the institutional food industry. The Coordinator collects data, reconciles financial information, and engages with vendors.
Some tasks to include:
• Posting frequent, relevant, and timely posts on social media, following institutional guidelines
• Catalog and reconcile invoices
• Perform daily reconciliation and deposit all monies
• Gather data and create periodic reports of metrics related to production, customer service, and sustainability targets
• Track and record meal counts and reconcile any outstanding charges
• Coordinate trip meal logistics, calendar and payments
• Maintain Dining reservation and event calendars and post to calendar
• Assist with updating relevant web pages and menu apps
• Perform Customer Service Bench-marking, mail merges and follow-ups
• Assist with customer engagement activities such as surveys, focus groups, etc.
• High School Diploma
• Experience with institutional-level food service volumes
• Experience with Excel and Microsoft Office software and products
• Ability to effectively use spreadsheets and business software to collect, analyze, and report data
• Ability to use correct grammar, punctuation, and spelling in written communication
• Positive interpersonal skills to be able to interact with a diverse audience
• Meet background check requirements
This is a full-time position with typical hours Monday - Friday, 8 am to 4:30 pm yet must be available for events outside of those days/hours. This position could go permanent for the ideal candidate.
Email your resume today!