BASS is seeking two (2) experienced Legal Assistants for 2 different practices of law for our busy Bangor area client:
-Corporate/Commercial Real Estate
Some duties to include:
• preparing and typing legal documents and correspondence
• assisting multiple attorneys with all aspects of document preparation
• tracking and managing deadlines
• document organization and management
• communicating with clients, financial institutions, and other professionals
• assisting with corporate filings and registrations
• updating/maintaining minute books
Applicant must have strong analytical and interpersonal skills, be self-motivated and responsive to multiple and changing priorities. Have a high attention to detail, possess excellent communication skills (oral and written), and work effectively alone or as a member of a team.
Experience working in the field (one of 2 practices) preferred yet other legal experience will be considered.
This is a full-time, 40-hour a week position that has an excellent benefit package when go permanent. Pay is based on experience.
Email your cover letter and resume today for consideration for this great opportunity to Nettie Kilby, Branch Manager at jobs@BangorAreaStaffing.com