Full-time, temporary position; great summer job!! Monday through Friday, 7:00 am to 3:30 pm. Performs manual work necessary to maintain cleanliness, orderliness, appearance and repair of grounds, roads, walks, and buildings. Work is performed within established procedures under both written and verbal instructions. Some minor decision making about details of work is exercised.
Job will entail:
• Performs summer grounds upkeep including: cleaning, operating all lawn and grounds equipment, mowing of grass, trimming and feeding of shrubs; and tending flower beds.
• Performs general maintenance work including: painting, carpentry, and minor vehicle and grounds equipment maintenance.
• Moves furniture and equipment.
• Assists other maintenance workers and performs other related duties as assigned by the Manager of Maintenance.
• Other duties as assigned.
Send your resume for consideration today! No resume? Call us at (207)620-7823 for information on how to apply.
Two good employment references; Mature work ethic; HS Diploma or equivalent