Hampden, ME – Bangor Area Staffing is seeking career minded candidates to fill two Lawn Care Technician openings (These are not mowing positions). Our client, Quality Lawn Services, has a passion for lawn care by providing services of lawn fertilization, herbicide, insecticide, aeration and over seeding applications for commercial and residential customers.
Candidates will work as part of a hard working team to provide excellent customer service while solving lawn related problems and using state of the art equipment. If you have a passion for lawn care and working outside in beautiful state of Maine, this is for you. Candidates with experience preferred.
Work 8-9 months, during the key months for lawn care and be paid year-round (12 months).
Great pay based on experience plus commission on new services sold.
1. Get a Maine Pesticide applicator license (client will pay for training time) if haven't one.
2. Valid Driver’s License and good driving record
3. Ability to lift and carry up to 80 pounds on occasion and be able to stand/walk large areas.
4. Good Customer Service skills, energetic and positive attitude
5. Able and willing to work in various weather conditions
6. Advanced problem solving skills and proven time management
Direct Hire position, salaried position, $30k to $35k a year.
To apply, please send your resume to jobs@BangorAreaStaffing.com or call 207-217-6580 for an online application.