Bangor, ME – BASS is recruiting for a qualified individual interested in being a Website Support Manager for what is one of Central Maine’s leading web design agencies.
The candidate chosen for this position will be:
- Ensuring customer requests are addressed according to set standards
- Providing technical support to clients, which includes:
~ Launching new websites that are developed by our in-house team
~ Updating and supporting websites using WordPress, Joomla, and other platforms
~ Email setup and troubleshooting on multiple platforms
~ Performing web server troubleshooting and maintenance
~ Provide training to clients as needed
This is a Full-Time position that will become permanent once the probationary period requirements are met.
Starting pay is $15.00-$18.00 /hour with a raise once you go permanent.
To be considered for this position, you must have:
- Experience working with WordPress and similar open source content management systems
- Experience using PHP, MySQL, Git, Bootstrap
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Analytical, focused and detail oriented
- Ability to maintain a 40+ hour work week during normal business hours
To apply for this position, please email your resume today to jobs@BangorAreaStaffing.com.