Contract to Hire! Position will start out full-time for the busy season (November through March), then reduce to 3 days a week. Great position to supplement your income!
The duties of this job will include but are not limited to the following:
1) Check in freight and UPS orders;
2) Receive items into inventory;
3) Put-up freight and UPS orders;
4) Put-up and load customers’ orders;
5) Accurately package, label and stock inventory items;
6) Use the computer to process receiving;
7) Make local deliveries to customers;
8) Load trucks in the yard;
9) Provide excellent customer service to our customers over the phone and in-
10) Complete other tasks as assigned by parts department staff.
A strong attention to detail, excellent customer service skills and working knowledge of computers is needed. Mature work ethic a must. Knowledge of equipment (trucks, plows, etc.) and/or automotive is desired; willing to train the right individual. Great pay! This is an IMMEDIATE NEED, so apply today!
HS Diploma or equivalent; 2 good employment references; Comparable experience preferred
Send your resume today, or call for application information. (207) 620-7823